Care & Maintenance
How To Care For Your WellnessMat
Designed to provide comfort and well-being, WellnessMats require little to no special care. Most spills can easily be cleaned with warm water and a towel or mop. For more difficult stains, mild soap and water are recommended. Our mats can be spot cleaned, swept, or stick vacuumed (non-brush rolled) as needed. WellnessMats recommends that you always test our products with any chemicals to be used. A free test sample is available upon request.
Product Overview and Guidelines
- With over 20 years of experience producing polyurethane products, WellnessMats are manufactured with the highest standards possible. Many of the Collections feature our exclusive “Dye Wash” finishes. Each of these mats are hand washed, which makes no two mats exactly the same. While very similar, a slight variance between mats using the same dye may occur. With normal wear, these finishes may fade over time.
- WellnessMats are sealed on both top and bottom, making them water resistant. It is important that care is taken to ensure a floor is completely dry before a WellnessMat is put in place.
- To help prevent mat movement, periodically clean the bottom of your WellnessMat.
- Any floor cover may create color differentials to the floor when exposed to elements such as sunlight, humidity, and other environmental conditions. To help prevent any floor color variances, it is recommended that you lift and clean under your WellnessMat every two weeks. Although extremely rare, our company research has discovered that some types of flooring that contain raw materials such as linseed oil may have a tendency to slightly discolor when covered. Similar results may occur with floors that may be sealed with non-urethane based sealers. WellnessMats, LLC is not responsible for any reaction between our products and floors. It is our recommendation that customers contact their floor supplier to learn more about their finish, or request a sample mat for testing.
- Wearing small heeled shoes on WellnessMats is discouraged, and while unusual, may leave indentation marks or punctures.
How To Care For Your KLOGS Footwear
Designed to provide comfort and support, KLOGS require little to no special care. Printed and patent leather patterns may vary from shoe to shoe. To clean, wipe with a soft dry or damp cloth. Tooled and smooth leather styles are a full grain leather and should be cleaned with a soft dry cloth. Do not saturate leather uppers with water. Our polyurethane styles wipe clean with mild soap and water.
DO NOT use harsh chemicals or bleach on any of the KLOGS Footwear styles.
We at WellnessMats strive to exceed your every expectation and want to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please call us at (800) 981-4979.