Customer satisfaction is very important to us. To expedite the processing of your return please read the below information.
All returns of WellnessMats must have a return authorization (RA) number. You may request a return authorization number by filling out the form below. When the RA request is received, our customer service department will reply back to you with the information to write on the outside of the box and supply you with the address to send the product back to. All requests will be responded to within 48 business hours from the date of submission.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PROOF OF PURCHASE and requested within 30 days of receipt.
- If the return is due to a defect or shipping error, a UPS shipping label will be provided free of charge.
- If the return is due to buyer’s remorse all shipping costs associated with the return are the responsibility of the purchaser and a 10% restocking fee will apply per mat.
- Once the returned mat is processed a refund will be generated.
- For exchanges, restocking fees will be waived and the replacement order will be processed once the returned mat has been processed.
- Due to their customized nature, Custom Standing Solutions are ineligible for returns or exchanges. Extended Size options are separate from this and a return authorization may be requested.
- Puzzle Piece mats with Premium PuzzlePiece Adhesive applied to them will not be available for return or exchange.
- Mats purchased from our Gently Used Program are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- For help to properly roll your WellnessMat for returning, please watch our how-to video here. Any mat returned with creasing or damage due to improper rolling will not be eligible for a full refund.
- If purchased from a retail location, please contact the place of purchase for their return policy. If you feel you have a warranty related return, please visit our Warranty page to complete a claim request.
To request a return authorization (RA) number please fill out the form below: